s4: dSHeuristics syntax check

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Wed Nov 10 07:18:53 MST 2010

Hi Nadya,

I'm very close to enforce the "dSHeuristics" regarding the
"userPassword" attribute - but it will still take a bit to fix all
issues. Unfortunately we've worked with the assumption that
"userPassword" is always usable for changing passwords - which in fact
it isn't. Therefore some scripts need to be patched.

Greets,
Matthias