s4: dSHeuristics syntax check

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Wed Nov 3 02:41:21 MDT 2010

Ok, I will add a check on adds as well, although I am not sure I can make a
test for this that will pass against windows. As for whether its a necessary
feature, we definitely do not need to take all the flags into account, but
some of them make sense and alter the behavior of the server, as in the case
with blocking anonymous connections and the password resets, remember how
these tests did not pass against windows until we started playing with
dSHeuristics? At the very least we should not allow invalid data to be
entered there.

Regards,
Nadya