Kinit errorcode in Samba is not returned.

ranji ranjith.rajendran at wipro.com
Tue Nov 9 01:53:07 MST 2010

Yes Andrew I accept that it is not part of Samba.
I need the error codes for my further operations.
Example : if there is an error like "Unknow realm". I would like to catch
that error code and inform the agents accordingly.

Is it possible to link with kerberos binaries .ie., without using kerberos
source code ???
                                         OR
Can i link the kerberos API using Makefile's CONFOPTS????