SMB2, Samba 3 latest git....

Sassy Natan sassyn at gmail.com
Sat May 15 11:57:30 MDT 2010

Hi Again,

I plan to run a full test and make some performance checking using bonnie++
Maybe we will wait until we have a full smb2 support?

What do u think?

I didn't save my tests, but it should quite simple doing them again.

What are the impact of not having a kerberos support in smb2 at the moment?

Thanks
Sassy