Samba4 on python-dnspython

Sassy Natan sassyn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 09:12:14 MDT 2010

Hi All

I want to make sure that it is ok to use dnspython from the original web
site and not using dnspython which is located under the samba4 source tree.
I'm not sure about it since Samba might did some code modifications on it so
if anyone can provide some more info about it, it will be great,.

One more issue I have in mind is that if the DNS server must be install on
the same host/server  samba4  is installed.
During the provisioning I saw we are using the rndc command - and I
wonderwhat If i want to have a DNS on anther server from samba4? I know it
is possible, but maybe I miss something if I do so.

Thanks
Sassy