DRS_Todo: Convert_wireshark_drsuapi_to_pidl

Kamen Mazdrashki kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com
Sun Mar 7 19:06:24 MST 2010

Hi guys,

On Sat, Mar 6, 2010 at 00:35, Kamen Mazdrashki <kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com> wrote:

> DsAddEntry and DsGetDomainControllerInfo are left untouched, as it
> turns
> out those method will require some effort.
> I will send separate patches for them later.

Work in progress for DsAddEntry RPC call refactoring can be found at:
http://repo.or.cz/w/Samba/kamenim.git/shortlog/refs/heads/drsuapi-idl-DsAddEntry

I've taken the approach of 'slightly' changing of what we have currently
(DsAddEntryReply V2 structure is not exactly the same as in WSPP for
that matter, but follows the approach taken initially)

Good thing about this is that source code changes should be as minimal as
possible.
The bad thing is that it will be not so easy to follow IDL description
and WSPP documentation if someone needs to.

Please, let me know if you have concerns about this?

--
CU,
Kamen Mazdrashki
kamen.mazdrashki at postpath.com