Need a change to the ACL code

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Tue Mar 2 14:05:58 MST 2010

Hi Andrew,
I guess I wasnt paying attention to the patch.
Actually a rename/move operation has some additional access checks that need
to pass, so relying on the modifies will not do. But I'll apply your patch
and trace exactly what is happening, and we'll find a workaround. The change
affects also working with tdb, right? I mean, I do not have to reprovision
with openLDAP to see the changed flow?

Regards,
Nadya