problem with passwords.py solved

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Tue Jun 29 08:04:47 MDT 2010

Hi Nadya,

you can propose such a patch - but keep in mind: also the SAMR password
tests would need a change in order to pass on an unconfigured Windows
Server. I think: either all password tests integrate such a mechanism -
or we remind the user to set it manually. Since I don't like to have a
halfway solution.

Sorry - I've really forgotten to tell it (it's some time back when I
changed this) - we do always have "minPwdAge" set to "0" in order to
perform the password tests. This is also one important difference which
we could have noticed if we would have looked into Zahari's AD outputs :).

Matthias