problem with passwords.py solved

Nadezhda Ivanova nivanova at samba.org
Tue Jun 29 08:31:12 MDT 2010

Hi Matthias,
I like your idea of handling this in some common way for all password tests,
but I can't get into this very soon, I would really like to get the pending
ACL stuff done. Trouble is, there always appears to be something more to do.
For example, I found out I will have to handle the Unexpire-Password
similarly to the password change stuff, it turns out there is something like
that as well :). The fastest solution is to warn people about it somehow...

Regards,
Nadya