Corrupted GPO

George Lazar lazar.george at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 23:46:34 MDT 2010

Hi,

I'm using Samba 4 alpha12 from about 6 months in a production environment
with ~ 150 users. Yesterday I have created an new GPO and when I was adding
users on the security section I was started to receive error messages like:
"There is not enough space on the disk", "Cannot find object", etc.
This turned in to an corrupted GPO, basically now I can't see the existing
GPOs and I can't delete the new created GPO...
I need a way similar with: dcgpofix /ignoreschema (this can be runed only
from Windows 2003)
to fix the GPOs.
I didn't tried (yet) to add an Windows 2003 on the domain and try from
there.

Please advise!
Thanks,

George