Does anybody use idmap_adex?

Mon Jun 28 08:42:04 MDT 2010

Hi!

$SUBJECT says it all. Why am I asking? A few times in the
recent past I've stumbled across this module when trying to
make changes in the winbind infrastructure that would
involve changes to idmap_adex.

The problem here is that I have no chance to test those
changes, because I do not have the test setup including a
Likewise Cell infrastructure around.

Is anybody around using this module and willing to run tests
against Likewise Cell infrastructure after changes have been
done?

Thanks,

Volker