Cannot Delete User From Group

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Fri Jun 25 00:55:14 MDT 2010

Hi Ricardo,

it took longer but this should now be fixed. One thing which isn't
expected to work is the delete from the primary group. Therefore this
error will stay:

Trying to delete from GroupID 513
(-1073741823, 'Undetermined error')

All others should be gone now (I made myself a small test example and it
worked using your script).

errors.

Matthias