The vampire-test-wip branch

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sat Jun 12 03:14:09 MDT 2010

Kamen,

I've been looking over what is required to get vampire-test-wip into the
tree.

It seems the remaining issue is that deleted objects get 'recreated'
because the code does not know not to 'undelete' them.

I've rebased and trimmed down the vampire-test-wip branch in my repo,
removing patches that I don't think should be in there.  With the the
vampire-test-fix patches that are also there, it seems to almost pass.
Hopefully we can have this all resolved soon!

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.