Development of Samba

Karol Pysniak karol.pyniak09 at imperial.ac.uk
Sat Feb 6 09:07:48 MST 2010

Hi,
I would like to develop SAMBA project as my contribution to Google
Summer of Code. I have been using SAMBA for a few years now and, hence,
I have a few ideas how to develop SAMBA. I am a computing student which
will definitely help me make my ideas come true :) What should I do to
join the project?

Some of my ideas involve, for instance, creating advanced Graphical User
Interface for SAMBA. It could be as easy as to let any non-experienced
user to start using SAMBA, but the Interface would involve all options
which could be used by advanced users.

I can program in Java/C/C++/Haskell/Assembler (IA-32).

Best wishes,
Karol Pysniak.