Panic due to double free was Re: Fwd: BUILD of samba_4_0_test:master BROKEN on SerNet-NetBSD5 with gcc AT REVISION ea510ae16cc7103bb001469b644415b2867ff347

Kamen Mazdrashki kamenim at samba.org
Fri Dec 17 20:18:15 MST 2010

Hi,

It turns out it is all my fault for this segfault and unstable work 'make test'
execution. I think I've fixed it properly now.

@Jelmer: Actually this was a regression. Sorry for I've misslead you!

I appologies to all of you for introducing this temporary instability!
I should have tested it even more thoroughly than I did :(

P.S. A patch is shortly to be submitted to autobuild for verification.

--
CU,
Kamen Mazdrashki