[Release Planning 3.6] Samba 3.6.0pre2

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Tue Dec 14 09:25:19 MST 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 08:19:45AM -0800, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> The security default changes have not yet gone into v3-6-test,
> I've been waiting for you to merge them. If you think the code
> is stable enough please do so.

Oh never mind, hadn't yet gotten to the email where you'd already
done this :-).

Thanks !


More information about the samba-technical mailing list