maximum NTLM_AUTH/Winbind concurrent request

Thu Dec 9 23:43:55 MST 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 05:17:36PM +1100, Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> On a current version of Samba, you can increase the winbind connection
> count, which will increase the number of ntlm_auth processes you can
> have.
>
> See 'winbind max clients'.

This only shifts the queue to inside winbind. At this moment
we do not yet issue multiple requests to the DC[s]
simultaneously. I am actively working on opening multiple
connections per domain. Under

http://git.samba.org/?p=obnox/samba-ctdb.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/v3-4-ctdb

find a hacked up tree that does it fine for just squid ntlm
auth requests.

Volker