Issues in compiling samba-3.5.4 from source

Abhinav Gupta3 abgupta7 at in.ibm.com
Thu Aug 19 01:30:46 MDT 2010

Thanks for the response.

After compiling and installing from the source3/ directory, I get the
following on executing any binary.

# ./smbstatus -V
Could not load program ./smbstatus:
        Dependent module libwbclient.so could not be loaded.
Could not load module libwbclient.so.
System error: No such file or directory

Regards,
Abhinav Gupta
Senior Systems Engineer - Linux, Unix, AIX, IT Security
DST India, GBS GD - AS
Email: abgupta7 at in.ibm.com
Hello: 91-080-41954174