Issues in compiling samba-3.5.4 from source

Thu Aug 19 00:09:01 MDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 05:29:19PM +0530, Abhinav Gupta3 wrote:
> I'm in the process of compiling and installing samba-3.5.4 from source on
> AIX 5.3.0.0 TL 11. Given below are the environment and issue details. Any
> help in resolving this will be greatly appreciated.

To me it looks like you stepped into source4/ to compile it.
You might try to do the same in source3, which is the 3.5.4
source tree and see if anything changes.

If you need the Samba4 functionality, please use the current
development tree. You can find a snapshot via

http://repo.or.cz/w/Samba.git/snapshot/master.tar.gz

Volker