GPMC

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Thu Aug 19 06:32:46 MDT 2010

  Florian,

  On 19/08/2010 14:17, Florian Moussous wrote:
> Hello everyone
>
> As encouraged in the Samba 4 "Howto" I'd like to report my successes and failures.
> I've configured Samba 4 on Ubuntu Server 10.04 and set it up as a domain controller. I've met great success adding computers (Windows 7) and users to the domain, deploying software through the active directory, and using roaming profiles.
>
> However I'm stuck on something, not so important but confusing. When I install the GPMC, the tab "Group policy" disappears in the properties window of every OU! When I uninstall the GPMC the tab magically reappears! It is not that important, but I can't manage my group policies with the GPMC. The bug "works" with either Windows 7 or Windows XP. I have to precise that all the operating systems are in french, maybe it has an incidence.
Please file a bug on bugzilla, normally GPMC should work.

Add to this buzilla report, the log of samba4 running in debug level 10
and a trace between the windows client and the samba server with packet
information number (ie. at packet 12 I clicked here, at packet 50 I
received this, ...)

Matthieu

--
Matthieu Patou