updating heimdal version in the samba4 repo

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Sun Aug 15 08:43:24 MDT 2010

  Hi andrew & metze

> git://git.samba.org/abartlet/lorikeet-heimdal.git/.git
> lorikeet-heimdal-201003262338
>
> You need to run the rebase-lorikeet.sh and import-lorikeet.sh scripts,
> but the version there is out of date (they reference metze's svn mirror,
> not heimdal's GIT tree) - I'll get hold of the current versions as soon
> as I can.
So the rebase-lorikeet worked well (I had to to change a few parameter
to point to github for heimdal source and also to change the repo where
I get the previous import (from metze's heimdal repo to the repo
indicated in the previous email).

The import is not so smooth as I get this message when the script tries
to build samba4.

Waf: Entering directory `/usr/local/src/import-heimdal/samba/source4/bin'
Waf: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/import-heimdal/samba/source4/bin'
source not found: '../heimdal/lib/asn1/asn1parse.c' in
'dir:///usr/local/src/import-heimdal/samba/source4/heimdal_build

I have the impression that some heimdal files needs to be regenerated.

The question: how ?

Cheers.
Matthieu

--