Employment: Samba/CIFS/AD open source opportunity

Matthieu Patou mat at samba.org
Thu Aug 12 02:09:20 MDT 2010

  Hello Garret,

It's a bit late that I'm reacting on this email but better late than never !

So I'm clearly interessted to change my job within the 6/8 next months
because I would have finish what was planned for it (I'm currently IT
manager for a sub of a EADS/Eurocopter).

My specialty in samba is much more oriented towards AD protocols than
the SMB/CIFS (which are more related to the core of your business), but
I guess that nothing is impossible !

If you want to know more please feel free to ask.

On 04/07/2010 10:34, Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> (I apologize if this is considered off topic -- I'm not sure where else
> I could post this where it would be seen by the appropriate folks with
> SMB/CIFS/AD expertise.  I promise not to repost -- and if there is a
> better way to reach these individuals then I would welcome advice.)
>
> I am looking for one or more engineers with expertise working with open
> source kernels and the Microsoft SMB/CIFS/AD protocols (at the
> implementation/code level) to join our team to help improve and support
> an open source implementation of these protocols.  (We actually have two
> such implementations, one based on Samba, and one that is more internal
> to our kernel.  Both are 100% open source.  We are a company founded
> upon and committed to further development of open source solutions.)
>
> Interested parties should respond to me directly for more information.
>
> Thanks!
>
> 	-- Garrett D'Amore
> 	   Director of Engineering, Nexenta Systems, Inc.

Regards.
Matthieu.

--
Matthieu Patou