[Release Planning 3.4] Samba 3.4.1 delayed until September 9

Karolin Seeger kseeger at amba.org
Wed Sep 9 06:20:24 MDT 2009

Hi Jeremy,

On Tue, Sep 08, 2009 at 05:47:18PM -0700, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> Karolin, sorry to be a pain, but can we review the
> status of the following bugs before we do a release
> (ie. can we maybe push the release back until Friday) ?
> https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6700
> https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6673
> https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6651


> and (possibly :
> https://bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6529
> although this one is pushing it, I know :-). If
> Metze & Volker review this one maybe.... :-).

Waiting for review, but that is not a showstopper.

> Guenther, were there any showstoppers you
> are still examining ?

As the showstoppers are fixed now and very important fixes are upstream
meanwhile, I am going to cut the tarball and ship the release today.
We delayed it a few times so now it's time to ship it. There will be a
3.4.2... ;-)


Samba			http://www.samba.org
SerNet			http://www.sernet.de
sambaXP			http://www.sambaxp.org

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/samba-technical/attachments/20090909/4d50ff42/attachment-0001.pgp>

More information about the samba-technical mailing list