Domaintrust samba4 <-> samba4 not working ?

Charlie Clark samba at funkymunkey.com
Tue Sep 22 13:47:38 MDT 2009

Hi,

Has there been any work on this recently?
I have tried to set this up using Alpha 8 with no luck, the domain's recognize
each other but when going through the wizard in AD but at the end I get the
error 'The operation failed. The error is: The stub received bad data. I also
get this error when using netdom to create the trust. This seems to happen no
matter what type of trust I create.
I have searched the forums and can only find dead threads and there seems to
have been no resolution even though people are saying they are working on it. I
just want to know if anyone is still working on it and if anyone has got it to
work.

Thanks,

Charlie