[IPA] Introduction of the IPA integration effort

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Tue Sep 22 10:25:32 MDT 2009

Hello,

I represent IPA project (www.freeIPA.org).
In recent month we have been in a close communication with Andrew Bartlett
regarding different aspects of the IPA project integrating some of the
Samba 4 features.
The IPA -> Samba 4 integration effort is covered in here:
http://www.freeipa.org/page/IPAv3_development_status

We also had a very productive meeting in Santa Clare last week.
Following the suggestion to move our discussions to the samba-technical
list we are going
to continue our technical conversation here.

I suggest using [IPA] prefix to distinguish conversations related to IPA
integration
effort for easier filtering.

--
Thank you,