[Samba4] Duplicate ntSecurityDescriptor during provisioning

Endi Sukma Dewata edewata at redhat.com
Thu Sep 17 14:30:50 MDT 2009

Hi Nadya,

I'm using the code from the master branch that I pulled on Tuesday.
It seems to be working just fine with the default backend (the quick
test completed successfully), only when I used the OpenLDAP backend it
then would fail. The new value seems to be added by the
descriptor_do_add() in source4/dsdb/samdb/ldb_modules/descriptor.c.

Any idea? Please let me know if you need any other info. Thanks!

--
Endi S. Dewata