About commit 0c202e403f72ccb1c7081197e83094498fa390b0

Nadezhda Ivanova nadezhda.ivanova at postpath.com
Thu Sep 17 10:54:42 MDT 2009

Hi Matthias,
You remove the check of about domain functional level from descriptor.c, assuming that we do not need to support 2003. Indeed, however, we do, and a test environment will be added for this in the future. We do not officially support 2003, but it is needed in certain environments. At this point this code will not have any consequences so I see no reason to remove it. In fact, we are preparing to test it, so please revert that change. Also, it would be nice if we discuss such changes in the future.

Thanks,
Nadya