cloning a virtual Win2K3 PDC

Crístian Viana cristiandeives at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 07:36:21 MDT 2009

hi,
I have a Windows 2003 as a PDC running inside a virtual machine, and I need
another PDC to join the same AD. as I'm using a virtual machine, I don't
need to do another Windows installation; I can copy the image files to
"create" a distinct virtual machine.

my question is what should I do after copying the image files, from the
original Windows to the "cloned" Windows, to be able to put them on the same
AD? I can only remember of changing its name and IP address, but I don't
know if there's something else I should be careful in this context.

thanks!

--
Crístian Deives dos Santos Viana [aka CD1]
Sent from Campinas, SP, Brazil