Remaining "cast"/"const" patches

Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer mdw at samba.org
Thu Oct 15 09:07:49 MDT 2009

Hi abartlet & list,

here is the last version of my compiler warning patches (casts, consts)
for s4 and for common code. The s3 only version I dropped since there
were some concerns about the reasonability (well - there don't exist
those kind of warnings at the moment so I agree that it wouldn't be
really needed there).

I propose them here for review as decided with abartlet. Naturally I
will consider also other requests and concerns. I just want to have this
work finished soon.

Matthias