[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch v3-5-test updated

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Wed Oct 14 10:51:10 MDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 07:58:29AM +0200, Volker Lendecke wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 07:58:05PM -0500, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> > The branch, v3-5-test has been updated
> >        via  23b3fad... s3:torture: Add a notify-bench test
> >        via  bd40e01... s3:libsmb: Add cli_notify
> >        via  476a5df... s3:rpc: Fix is_known_pipename for dynamically loaded pipes
> >        via  a85ea69... s3: Fix some nonempty blank lines
> >       from  b3cc2f7... s3:net: Fix a segfault in "net rpc trustdom list" for overlong domain names
> >
> > http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=v3-5-test
>
> Well, I deliberately did not pick those, they are not really
> fixes. I did pick one commit out of that series that was a
> real fix.
>
> Just to let you know I did not just forget it, I made a
> decision NOT to merge these to 3.5.

Sorry. I get worried about drift between master
and 3.5.x, as it's hard to make merges work. Wasn't
476a5df... s3:rpc: Fix is_known_pipename for dynamically loaded pipes
a fix ? I must admit that was the one that made me
decide to pick the stream.

Just revert if you don't agree, sorry for the problem.
Timezones bit me, you were asleep when I wanted to
ask you about it (and I was worried I'd forget the
fixes if I left it until next day :-).

Jeremy.