[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch v3-5-test updated

Tue Oct 13 23:58:29 MDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 07:58:05PM -0500, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> The branch, v3-5-test has been updated
>        via  23b3fad... s3:torture: Add a notify-bench test
>        via  bd40e01... s3:libsmb: Add cli_notify
>        via  476a5df... s3:rpc: Fix is_known_pipename for dynamically loaded pipes
>        via  a85ea69... s3: Fix some nonempty blank lines
>       from  b3cc2f7... s3:net: Fix a segfault in "net rpc trustdom list" for overlong domain names
>
> http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=v3-5-test

Well, I deliberately did not pick those, they are not really
fixes. I did pick one commit out of that series that was a
real fix.

Just to let you know I did not just forget it, I made a
decision NOT to merge these to 3.5.

Volker