How to setup a home network with Ubuntu

Scott Grizzard scott at scottgrizzard.com
Sun Oct 4 20:48:11 MDT 2009

The Ubuntu wiki has plenty of information about this, and the Ubuntu
forums are the appropriate place to ask these questions.

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SettingUpSamba

If you have been messing with it for a while, you may need to purge your
samba installation and reinstall it so you can start with a fresh install.

- Scott