Updatings SD

Matthieu Patou mat+Informatique.Samba at matws.net
Sat Nov 28 16:15:47 MST 2009

Hello Nadya,

I put more trace and I find the problem: defaultSecurityDescriptor was
not upgraded because previously I had a plan to make something rather
complicated with SD update that implied to have the previous SD.

So the story is solved no need to investigate more !
Sorry for the lost time on research ...

Matthieu.