update_machine_account_password

Matthieu Patou mat+Informatique.Samba at matws.net
Sat Nov 28 14:44:02 MST 2009

Andrew,
Don't know it comes to my mind by I decided to make a test with -s
parameter instead of --targetdir
that is to say:

./scripting/bin/upgradeprovision -s /home/mat/tridge/etc/smb.conf
instead of
./scripting/bin/upgradeprovision --targetdir /home/mat/tridge

And now it's working. I am wondering what the -s trigger or set so that
just using --target dir do not the same effet.

Worth investigating, I guess I should remove the --targetdir option.

Matthieu.