s4:SAMLDB module - Add support for required and generated schema attributes

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Nov 15 14:27:24 MST 2009

On Sun, 2009-11-15 at 07:27 -0600, Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer wrote:
> The branch, master has been updated
>        via  cc08074... ldb:python bindings - add a context on "py_ldb_delete"
>        via  6cf43db... s4:ldap.py - enhance schema addition test
>        via  df95d5c... s4:dsdb/repl/replicated_objects - Applicate also here the new "lDAPDisplayName" generator
>        via  2c7294b... s4:SAMLDB module - Add support for required and generated schema attributes
>        via  da3d471... s4:samdb util - add a call for generating a correct "lDAPDisplayName"
>       from  bf4e8ba... s3: Fix a memleak in sys_popen
>
> http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=samba.git;a=shortlog;h=master
>

> - Log -----------------------------------------------------------------

> commit 2c7294bd8faad339d090ee7a7d8d1bb44c9837fc
> Author: Andrew Bartlett <abartlet at samba.org>
> Date:   Wed Sep 23 21:14:37 2009 -0700
>
>     s4:SAMLDB module - Add support for required and generated schema attributes
>
>     This missing support found by Microsoft test suite at AD interop event.
>
>     Patch by Andrew Bartlett
>     Enhancements by Matthias Dieter Wallnöfer

Just a quick note, and sorry to have to fire off a pile of bad e-mails
as soon as I get back online, but I really would prefer if you merged my
patches intact, then added your changes on top, or we discussed the
combination first.

Otherwise, it's much less clear in the future what you wrote, and what I
wrote.

Thanks,

Samba Developer, Cisco Inc.