net password set -UAdministrator Bbbbbb

Sassy Natan sassyn at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:43:31 GMT 2009

Problem Fixed!!!

It seems that when provisiong the sever with non complex password the net
utility will not work only after chaning the Administratr password to be
complex one.

Once I did it the net utility is working.

But I still have problem with the Group Policy going back to default after
restart.
Even if I create a new GPO the changes are back to normal

Sassy