setpassword python script

nathanieljp nathanieljp at msn.com
Wed Mar 11 15:23:19 GMT 2009

Volker Lendecke wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 05:21:20PM -0700, nathanieljp wrote:
>> Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this.
>
> This is the perfect place. It would be great if you could
> post your patch as a git-format style patch.
>
> Volker

OK Great!

Taken me a little while as this is the first time I have encountered "git"
(apart from checking out the sources, which I did by following the HowTo).
I hope that this is in the correct format and complies with the project's
guidelines, if not please assist me to do so.

Cheers,
Nathaniel Jozef Przystupa
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22457479/0001-Fixed-samdb-to-allow-setpassword-script-to-work.patch
0001-Fixed-samdb-to-allow-setpassword-script-to-work.patch