RPC-SAMR-LARGE-DC test

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Thu Jun 4 06:05:07 GMT 2009

 > I'll patch up the easy cases - mistakes in the test - but I have serious
 > reservations about having tests in smbtorture that cannot be verified
 > against windows domains, and can't see how the groups and aliases test
 > can still remain.

The test did serve one very useful purpose - it pointed out a
significant performance problem we have with ldb indexes, which is
what has led to the re-working of indexes I recently proposed (but
have yet to implement).

otherwise I agree with Andrew - the
num_enum==num_announced+num_created part of the test doesn't work.

Cheers, Tridge