patch to source4/lib/wmi/tools/wmic.c

Dmitry Karasik dmitry at karasik.eu.org
Thu Jan 29 17:23:37 GMT 2009

> This code doesn't even work anymore at the moment, so I feel a little
> bit uncomfortable applying a patch to it that I can't test. Please
> follow John's suggestion and put it in bugzilla for now. I'll hopefully
> be able to merge it once the WMI support in Samba 4 works again.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Jelmer

Hello Jelmer,

This code (all Samba4 code actually), but apparently an older version of it, is
used by zenoss community for WMI monitoring. I also use it for the same reason,
but through zenoss as an intermediate vendor. I'll add bugzilla ticket for it,
thank you. This mail is just to tell that this code is fairly heavily used,
and newer versions are very much awaited. Thank you!

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry Karasik