Ideas for student projects related to Samba 4

Nadezhda Ivanova nadezhda.ivanova at postpath.com
Tue Jan 27 10:38:29 GMT 2009

Hi Team,
In the next weeks Anatoliy and I will be making presentations on Samba 4 in universities in Sofia in the hopes to attract CS students to Samba 4 development. One of the plans is to present Samba 4 contribution as an opportunity for Senior or class projects for which they may possibly get academic credit. For this purpose we need to define tasks that involve research, development and documentation and are relatively challenging. Can you help with ideas of such tasks?

Regards,
Nadezhda Ivanova

Nadezhda Ivanova

 Software Engineer IVSoftware Development

 nadezhda.ivanova at postpath.com	CISCO SYSTEMS BULGARIA EOOD

 18 Macedonia Blvd. Sofia 1606

 Bulgaria

Think before you print.