posix ldap authentication in samba 4

Sassy Natan sassyn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 07:44:01 GMT 2009

are u using nss_ldap?
at the moment Samba4 doesn't have the ldap RFC 2037 attribuites, which means
you don't have uid,gid, gecos etc...

I now working on adding the required class with samba to make it possoble,
but I konw allready that soon Andrew will provide the Schema which include
all the classes needed to posix account

can't tell when, but I think we will have it sooon