more patches to ctdb

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Sat Jan 17 15:21:58 GMT 2009

Hi Ronnie,

there is now one more patch to makerpms (fix detection of support
for --rsyncable flag in gzip) on top of my repo:

http://gitweb.samba.org/?p=obnox/ctdb.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/master

i.e. branch master of git://git.samba.org/obnox/ctdb.git

Cheers - Michael

--
Michael Adam <ma at sernet.de>  <obnox at samba.org>
phone: +49-551-370000-0, fax: +49-551-370000-9