Unable to join a domain with windows 7 beta1

Olivier Salamin olivier.salamin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 07:36:03 GMT 2009

Hi Jeremy,

unfortunalty I didn't notice the error code. After that I broke my system as
I tried to update to the latest version of samba4 from Debian experimental
and I'm not able to reproduce the error right now.

I have no time to investigate further atm but as soon as I have some free
time I will try to repair my s4 install and redo the tests with win7.

Regards,
Olivier