Shared Directory parameter for some tdb files

Steven Danneman steven.danneman at isilon.com
Tue Jan 13 01:57:55 GMT 2009

Thanks Michael!  I just pushed two follow-up patches 7b02e05e and
4a578ec5 to master.  I've audited all calls to LOCKDIR, and converted
the persistent ones to use state_path().

The last step is to audit all calls to lock_path() and lp_lockdir() and
decide which one need to be converted to cache_path() and which ones
will remain in LOCKDIR.  I don't think I'll have time to do this within
the week.  Do you want to take a first cut and I can CR it for you?

-Steven