Thanks to Andrew(s), OpenChange Schema works again

Sassy Natan sassyn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 15:07:36 GMT 2009

OK,

Cool.

I will check them out, and also see if I could provide a provision script to
extended AD schema to support* RFC* 2307.

It could basically provide a SSO integration to Unix machine, using same
user name and password within the AD.
Same as you can find in Windows 2003 R2 - Which include Unix Attributes in
the AD.

Thanks for the all

OpenChange is cooooool

Sassy