Thanks to Andrew(s), OpenChange Schema works again

Sassy Natan sassyn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 13:08:08 GMT 2009

Hi All

Does this mean that the openchange provision script now works?

I'm in a middle of a process to rewrite the Windows 2008 Schema Files
located in the Samba4 head version so I hope this will not impact my work.

Why not to combine the exchange schema and windows 2008 schema together?

Thanks all for the great work!
Sassy