olc/mmr-patches

Oliver Liebel oliver at itc.li
Tue Feb 24 14:11:24 MST 2009

Andrew Bartlett schrieb:
> Also let me know if there are additional changes you need made from the
> patch I've committed (you had some small fixes as I recall)

i have verified all setup-types, they all seem to work well.
there are just a few small fixes/extensions, that i have attached
(provision.py.diff):

- removed workaround for olcSyncprovConfig - creation (works perfect now
with 2.4.15, release was today)
- added 1 message-helpline, which is displayed when running
provision-backend with olc and/or mmr setup
- corrected 1 wrong slapcommand-helpline
- slapd.conf is removed now in case of olc-setup
- added 1 copyright-line to provision.py and provision-backend

please remove the file:   ../setup/olcOverlay\=\{0\}syncprov.ldif
as it was only needed for the (now removed)
olcSyncprovConfig-creation-workaround

please commit the changes to git.

thanks
oliver