olc-conversion update

Oliver Liebel oliver at itc.li
Mon Feb 23 05:28:15 MST 2009

Andrew Bartlett schrieb:
> Is there any chance you can provide a single or series of diff, such
> that I can apply it with git-am with all the commit messages etc?

i will send you the latest versions of all required (template-)files and
diffs again, this will be probably the best.
are there special syntax/notation-rules for the commit-messages or shall
i use the following format:

[issue category] #[issue number] by [comma-separated usernames]: [Short
summary of the change]

and shall i put the commit-messages directly into the files/diffs or
somewhere else?

greetings
oliver