[SCM] Samba Shared Repository - branch master updated - release-4-0-0alpha6-917-g8e19a28

Sat Feb 21 03:44:23 MST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 06:01:42PM -0800, Jeremy Allison wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 06:00:25PM -0800, Jeremy Allison wrote:
>
> > How about changing the patch to call a new function
> > create_token_from_username_nss() which just splits out
> > the code paths from create_token_from_username() you
> > actually use to do this ?
>
> I meant "duplicates" rather than "splits out" but
> I hope you got my drift.

Tim, Steve, do we have any updates on this patch? You're
busy putting other stuff in, but the controversial patch is
also still in.

And, what about Jerry's comment that this functionality is
already in with his user mapping changes.

Can you please stop putting new stuff in before this is
resolved?

Thanks,

Volker