Samba4 Full Activie Directory Schema

Ido Mandril ido.mandril at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 12:32:23 MST 2009

Dear List

I manage to run Samba4 with OpenLDAP as back-end server. Everything is
working great.
I would like to know if anyone manage to extended the default schema to
include all Microsoft classes and attributes.

I saw there is already a file in the source Dir which include all Microsoft
schema attributes, but as far as i know it is not being used at the moment.
I google it and saw a lot of work has already being done on this issue. This
file itself has being generated form Microsoft open document.

I manage to add my own class, but still can anyone tell when this file will
be integrated into the system?

Thanks
Ido